Here's a couple from my yard. That flowering plum has had a rough life. Not sure how it hasn't fallen completely over yet. Power was off at 3...
And just like that, power is back on. To the Consumers Energy line crew, whoever and wherever you are, thank you for your efforts. It's not a...
My old stove hummed pretty bad with the HF generator, as did the blower on my wood stove. The fridge and freezer don't seem to care nor do small...
About 20 miles NW of Grand Rapids.
I've got one of those HF generators too. Works good for lights and the fridge/freezer but I don't trust it for the pellet stoves or electronics....
About the same here AC, but I'm not too far north of you. Lost power about 3AM. So far the only casualty appears to be the top of my redbud tree....
It's a Champion 2000 watt inverter generator. I've only used it for running power tools out behind the barn before today. I have it running the...
I cursed myself. Power went out around 3 AM. Going to fire up the generator shortly. Need to make coffee. :)
I've got no problem with winter if it stays winter. Make it cold as you want, gimme 5 feet of snow, just keep it winter. I can't stand the...
More freezing rain last night. I just lost power a bit ago. On a brighter note, not a single whiff of smoke to be smelled anywhere in the house...
We got a quarter inch or so of ice yesterday. We didn't lose power yet. Might get more ice tonight. Or rain. Or snow. Time will tell. I brought...
A guy I work with bought a 45cc. He showed me a Craigslist ad for a MS250 he was going to look at that looked beat to chit, and way overpriced...
Yep, and these are always available in my area. Every box store around here carries them, and they're still in stock until about April. I may...
I was at Menards a couple days ago and the usual skid of Michigan pellets was sitting in the store. Since they were on sale, I figured I'd try a...
I saw -2 the other day on my way into work. It's a relatively balmy 28 now. Might break the freezing mark today or tomorrow. If the roads dry...
Got about 5" yesterday. Should get another 3 or 4 today. I think we've had about 14" in the past week. Temps today are going down and winds are...
Nothing here worth walking out to the barn to take a picture of. Just a simple, old Ariens ST824. At least 15 years old. I bought it used years...
You can call me dialtone man. I work in the telecommunications industry, installing and maintaining business telephone systems from 5 stations to...
I like the cart your Honda is on. Never thought of something like that. I throw my 5500 watt on mechanics creeper when I need to move it around,...
I got a file with the 38 but not the 45. Got a scrench with each. Haven't even tried to fire the 38 yet. Been playing with the snowblower a...