Their heyday was before my time, but they did have a lot of good songs. The album I'm most familiar with is EB 84. My dad bought that when I was a...
You're welcome Ray. I'm glad you'll be able to use it and it will prevent frozen pipes in the future.
No rebates from the electric company here. Just whatever the federal tax credit is. I don't notice much difference in the basement temps in...
Electric here. I have a Geospring heat pump water heater. That knocked about. $20 off my electric bill each month compared to the standard...
I started my oil furnace once this season to make sure it would work if needed. The thermostat for the oil burner is set at 58. The only time the...
If you're into jelly beans you can get some interesting flavors here. Earwax, vomit, grass, canned dog food, the list goes on....
Currently Pro Pellets, but Last years Somersets are on deck. Might hit 30 tomorrow before the bottom falls out early Sunday. When high temps are...
I might cut Dex some slack there. The glass on mine is pretty etched. It's hard to get that clean, shiny look out of it. That has to be it....
I've got a 4 year degree (2 years at a community college, 2 at a state college), but I can't say that its really necessary in the line of work I'm...
I never burned 100% corn. I burned cherry pits in my 6041 a couple years back. Those made the inside of the stove look like a giant snowglobe....
Every time I look at pics of your furnace I see more things that are different between my "generation 1 2007" unit and yours. Ash pan is...
My OAK only frosts up when it gets below 10 degrees or so. Humidity in the basement is about 25-30%. The basement temp by the Fahrenheit is...
It's been 3 1/2 years since the oil truck showed up in my driveway. It's sitting right around half full, as it was last season and the year...
-9F at the house this morning. 68 inside with the furnace on 3 and the wood eater cranking. My snow cone maker is making ice in full force (AKA...
I grew up with wood heat. My dad had an old smoke dragon furnace in the basement that was a hungry beast, and he burned whatever he could find,...
I have nothing to say about that video except "wow". I wonder how smoky the room was at the end of the video?
41 in December, 27 in November. If January keeps up like it started I expect to go through well over a ton this month. Had a few days in...
You know you're in the upper midwest when you see "Low 0, not as cold" in the forecast. Supposed to get to around -5 here tonight, and that's...
We got a couple inches today. It was coming down pretty good when I was outside grilling a bit ago. Looks like the heaviest snow will go south of...
I froze my azz off cooking some steaks on the grill. Had a nice dinner, going to have a beer or three, keep the stove loaded and house warm, and...