21 out. 69 in. Did a full clean last weekend, including LBT. Furnace was pretty asthmatic, but it had been 36 bags since I did anything to it....
Did the same thing when I first hooked the thermostat to my old 6041. It ran, just wouldn't go off low. Whoops. Makes a big difference when the...
Could be a motor issue, but in all reality how many pellet stoves sold ever have to start up in below freezing conditions?
I'll go along with Dave about the clogged or partially obstructed vent stack. Happened to me a few years back. Eventually it fixed itself when it...
I've lived within 30 miles of Lake Michigan most of my life, and the first time I heard of ice balls was the other day. Always something new to...
I see this in person every 2 weeks or so in the cold months as my neighbor gets another pickup load of wood delivered, most of which was probably...
Got a lot of rain last night. Good news, no flooding that I've heard of. I think the snowpack absorbed almost all the rain, which could be good...
I'd get myself a nice chunk of property in NE lower Michigan, the western UP or go whole hog and end up in the mountains of Montana. Don't need...
I figure I save $500 or so a year. That's with burning $800 or so worth of pellets and what it costs to run the saws, truck fuel, etc for the wood...
On the bright side, it's going to warm up for a day or two. On the not so bright side, we are supposed to get anywhere between 1/2 and 1 inch of...
Beach background on the TWC app when it says 'feels like -37'? Someone at TWC must have a sick sense of humor.
I heard that on the news tonight. I hope they're wrong. They say God will only give you as much as you can handle. He must think we can handle a...
I have one very similar to that one. I got mine at Menards. I bought it when remodeling the kitchen and bath so I didn't have to run air hoses...
When I first read about the LBM on another forum, I decided to give it a shot. All I had was a gas leaf blower/vac. No big deal, right? The stove...
Ouch. That's cold. Hope all goes well tomorrow.
Pretty much nailed it except my thermometer says 4. :) No idea how strong the winds are. If I had to guess, a steady 15-20 with gusts to 30. I'm...
Here are my unsolicited words of wisdom. If you only have a gas leaf blower, requiring you to stand near the vent while using the LBM, make 100%...
Very nice view. If I did that here today the clothes would flash freeze and I could knock the ice off. :)
Happy birthday!
This might sum up a lot of grocery stores. Parking lot was pretty full at the local grocery store yesterday. [media]