Was loading the furnace with a couple bags of Somersets. Dumping in the second bag and I started noticing a bunch of fines and clumps. D*mn bag...
I had one of those days Tuesday, but for me it was stuff at work, not at home. Grab a beverage of choice (or two, three, four) and hope things...
I'm sure mine could handle it solo if it was just cold and not windy and cold like it has been lately. It doesn't help much being on top of a...
I'm heating 1700 square feet on the main level, and half that in the basement. One half of my basement is finished with a couple heat ducts in...
Correct. The lower the dbM value, the better the received signal. I used cellular internet a few years back after kicking my satellite internet...
I was in a similar spot. I wanted to put mine next to the oil furnace but couldn't pull it off without being too close to the oil tank for my...
Spent about 90 minutes digging out from last nights snow. I had a drift that ran from the front of the pole barn door around the attached garage...
Buying my furnace was some of the best money I ever spent. Even though I about threw in the towel trying to get it figured out when I first got...
Having a couple cold ones, sitting in the kitchen watching cars go by at maybe 20 mph. The drift on my front deck is about 3 feet high and...
I've dealt with that many times. I'm looking forward to spring, but not when the snowpack melts, which usually happens within two warm days with a...
Are you going to put the old auger motor you replaced the other day back in now that you have the new control box? It can't be cheap throwing...
My best was a 99 Olds Alero with a 2.4 quad 4 engine. I ran it to 199k, bought it with a shade over 30k. Broke a few coil springs on the front,...
Plenty of lake effect to go around in my parts. We can send some to Buffalo. I was in Traverse City last weekend and was surprised to see any...
Brought a chit load of firewood and 10 bags of pellets into the garage. Sounds like tomorrow afternoon and night is going to be nasty around here....
I have the Grilla pellet smoker/grill made by Fahrenheit Technologies. Hopefully the last grill I'll ever buy. I've done burgers, ribs, brisket,...
Saw that same story on the news the other night. I don't have propane, but I've seen the propane truck at the neighbors house at least twice in...
I haven't even pulled the rope on my 38cc quake. Took it out of the box, looked at it, put it back in the box. Someday I'll try to fire it up.
Snow. Cold. Warp speeds of 25 mph on the way home. Fire. Beer. Pretty much sums up my day.
If it's really cold out I fire up the pellet insert upstairs, kill the furnace, let it cool, do the cleaning, fire it back up, kill the insert....
Just got back home after a long(er) weekend. Went up to Traverse City Saturday morning. Kid didn't have school today and her birthday was...