Lining the cat box?
Today was the first day I haven't had to run my snowblower this week. I didn't know what to do with the extra time tonight. So I cracked a beer....
Had an after hours job for a customer tonight. I left there about 7:30. Got home at 8:45. Worst part is it's only 28 miles from my house. It was...
Ash, mostly because its the easiest for me to get around here due to the EAB.
I'd think as long as the motor was a two speed motor then it should be OK as far as the contoller is concerned. The controller can be set to...
Unfortunately no. Heating and fire protection are the closest it comes.
Here's a PF-100 for sale on the east side of Grand Rapids. Doesn't look to be a bad deal at $2800....
I didn't know FHC had its own service van. I was behind this on the way home last night.
I forgot about that site. I ran it through figuring on $200/ton, which is what I paid this year, and that comes to $15.24 per million BTU. At...
Welcome Thomas. I've never used super cedars, but I've read a lot of good stuff about them. I might need to pick some up and give them a shot.
I never thought about using a cast iron skillet. What I'd done a few times is smoke the steaks for flavor, then finish them on the charcoal...
There are a few threads going now regarding pellet furnaces and different options. Couple other questions though. 1. Any issues with your...
I tried to find the YouTube video of Doc Brown in Back to the Future when he grabbed the door handle of the DeLorean after his first time travel...
-11 here this morning. I am starting to understand why my grandparents went to Florida every winter when they were still around.
I'm about ready to cry 'uncle' and pray for spring. The temps don't bug me but the almost non stop lake effect snow is starting to. I haven't seen...
I have no experience with the Amaizablaze stoves. Some of those are corn only or may be able to be retrofitted for pellets as well. I have a...
Just tallied them up. Not as bad as I thought. 42 so far in January, 110 bags so far for the season. Should end the month at right around 1 ton.
I've been keeping track but I don't know that I want to add it up. :(
Back when I didn't have such an odd work schedule I burned a lot more wood. My wife isn't a fan of loading the wood burner but she doesn't have...
I burn both as well. But if I had to buy my firewood then I'd burn 100% pellets. Congrats on bringing that stove back to the land of the living...