No purchase permit needed for shotguns or rifles in MI papadave. Only need a purchase permit (or valid CPL) for a handgun purchase. I prefer the...
There was a lot of discussion about those on another forum last year. It's a neat concept, but I don't know that I would trust it in my house...
Saw this pic posted by a friend on Facebook. Supposedly it was taken near Fruitport, MI. I can't speak to its validity, but whoever is on that...
I'll get you a pic of my empty hopper when it warms up. By my semi scientific calculations, you can expect to see it sometime in mid June.
Had a birthday party for my nephew today. We were over halfway to Lake Michigan anyways, so the family and I took a drive out to Grand Haven to...
One of my coworkers who lives in a, shall I say, fairly affluent area in a northwest Detroit area suburb was completely baffled last year when I...
Glens was there and open last June when I was staying there. I used to take 131 to M55 to 127 then run that to 75 when going north. I was working...
That area has changed a lot over the past several years. I got stuck in a traffic jam in Gaylord on the Friday of Labor Day weekend last year. It...
Thanks. Surprisingly this one has no rust on the body and very little surface rust on the frame, which is surprising since it's been in Michigan...
Here it is. Not the best pic as daylight is getting scarce. Wife just got home after running errands in it. She's driven it more than I have.
A few new things here. More snow, but not as much as the past weeks. Only about 6-7 inches for the week. I picked up a new (new to me anyways)...
Another vote for iPad. Even though mine is an older model hand me down from my wife (she upgraded and I got the old one) it's pretty handy. I...
Holy chit. That's insane wind, especially when it's 19 degrees.
I picked up 10 bags the other day just because they were there and the price was right. I have about 3 ton left in the barn so no danger of...
I got this one last year. Works well and is quiet. http://www.essickair.com/products/humidifiers/category/whole-house/ep9-500/
I'm by no means a hardcore sports fan, nor do I really care who wins, but Seattle is playing a heck of a game.
Cleaned the furnace today. It had been 3 weeks since the last cleaning. It wasn't terrible, but it wasn't clean either. 75 minutes from...
I've drank a few ribbons in my day. I can't do much cheap stuff myself anymore. Busch Light and High Life are the two I frequent, but usually only...
Is that PBR behind the Red Jacket Amber? I like the Keeweenaw brewing company stuff. I first had that when in Copper Harbor a few years back. I...
21 and snowing right now. At least it's not in the single digits. There was a segment on the local news last night about the propane shortage....