I'm really surprised nobody in the USA has posted a pic of that display of 2 for $10 so we could con our local TS to give us same price. C'mon,...
Buzzsaw Brad, as for getting a brace, that Mueller brace is, exactly, the brace I had been looking at getting. Yes, need to strengthen the core....
I have had chronic moderate pack pain since I left high school, now I'm 65. I've never had any serious problem other than "being down in my back"...
Are they doing 'selective cutting,' only removing the ash, or taking everything while they're at it? Forestry practices around here are such that...
I need a longer utility trailer than my 5x10. I would like to be able to carry a John Deere Gator and an ATV on same trailer, and also, if I get a...
Must not be. I called local TS and it's on sale 2 for $14. I figure this being a warmer clime state, they probably are not in any rush to get rid...
What is the advantage of corded electric other than it's always available power, assuming you have electricity? I really don't see myself using it...
Is that sale nationwide? That is as low as I've seen. I have used Countyline oil, works fine for me.
Haul Master (Harbor Freight) Wide Hand Truck. That is interesting, it is 26x18 inches nose plate. Which is big. I guess the whole thing is wide.
I love your little rake! I just bought one kinda like that (a Fiskars). I bought it for raking some spots that get all hung up if you use a wide...
You guys are awesome with all the comments and suggestions. I am still very physically active but 65 yrs is starting to show, I suppose. No doubt,...
Well, instead of $500 for that log dolly, I could get one of these below for $105 (Amazon) to $160 (U-line), including shipping, not including...
Good idea about the back brace. As for hand truck, yeah, beats $500. I saw one at Harbor Freight with big wheels, I think it was less than $100. I...
I got all fired up about getting one of these until I saw the price. TreeStuff - Notch Pro-Grade Log Dolly I have a number of trees that are...
I have one I like. I can't find a link to where I bought it, it was not too costly, I think it was made by a small shop, it wasn't a big...
You must be really strong is all I can say. Those rounds don't look small.
How do you cut that plastic, with a shear, knife, or some kind of saw?
I don't have a Dremel, anyone have a recommendation? I am thinking cordless would be handy but is electric better? I see a model 8220 is cordless...
What makes it your favorite for fire pit?
I wear steel toe leather boots when chainsawing in the woods, kind of a lace up military style boot. Has a zippered side with velcro tab at the...