The muffler might be loud because someone did a muffler mod on it to give it more power, a common mod. Might have also just taken the spark...
It seems weird someone would have accumulated a lot of videos on a channel and then just delete the channel. Maybe he got mad at negative...
Dang, I read the thread and was wanting to see the vid!
buzzsawbrad, yes, sweat is a key, I have been working about 2 hours many mornings. I poop out and it gets too hot. I am not a big sweater but I...
Holy cow, hope that person made it down! Burn the rope and it's big trouble!
I continue to try to find ways to not have to stoop so much, back is what hurts me when cutting wood. And the dirt problem. I am pretty good about...
HEY, I think you are on to something. She got a new washing machine and it's that type. I asked her when I saw it, "How does that thing clean...
Why does he want them gone? I don't know anything about those trees except it's from Australia.
Maybe hers is not called a septic system. She has aerators that come on a few times during the day and it sprays. It's some kind of treatment...
It's a question, not an answer, lol. I find when working wood my clothes get incredibly dirty. I don't know how they get so dirty! I assume this...
Your customers are willing to split and then stack. That is surprising to me, too! Did you just dump the rounds or stack them somehow? Or did they...
Do you guys often hit metal? Is it something you worry about or take precautions for, and, if so, what? I have been lucky in urban environments...
Scrounging trees around houses, I guess you are more apt to hit a nail or barbed wire, etc. Is this, generally, located x-feet from the ground or...
I am really liking the looks of these 4wd dump bed mini-trucks. Based on an inventory and pricing I saw on a place that deals in these, it's...
Hmmm... interesting... you ever done that? Any install tips?
That sounds very interesting! I don't know I've ever seen what you are talking about. (EDIT: Somebody posted a pic of the type... now I know what...
jo191145, you should be proud, that is a great trailer! Would love to see it in action! I would so love to have a trailer like that. I just missed...
Ya know how we had the Chevrolet Luv and the little Datsuns, Toyotas, Nissans, Isuzu, Ford, etc.? Is anything like that being sold any more? I...
Is that a dump trailer? Would really like to see more pics of your setup there if you have them. Is that trailer customized?
Early in this thread, I said hickory but to be more specific, pignut hickory.