I wonder why there are so many Echo saws for sale new in box? Craigslist, FB marketplace. I see them all the time and I don't think I have ever...
Holly I scrounged at the dump recently is whiter than that, it is uber white. I can't even see growth rings. It also split very easily. Rounds are...
What if you have a huge amount of wood to move out of an area and only so much time to get it out, and every hour you spend splitting, you could...
Posters have said that if you buck your wood into rounds and not split it, it will dry very slowly, not nearly as fast versus splitting it because...
That's cool, is that the 30hp tractor? That one sure looks bigger than 30hp. Do you have any more pics of that trailer? Was it store bought or...
What is that equipment on the trailer called? Looks like a mini skidder. Have researched how to harvest trees (blowdowns, dying trees, trees to...
And BTW, I think you will like the saw stock, you won't 'need' to port it.
I would say 16 inch and I am a fan of porting. If u do that, go 18 inch. U will luv 261cm I think. Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
I have an 026 and love it. I look at want ads constantly, partly for entertainment. I see plenty of 026 saws for sale and plenty are in great...
That really is a cool gift.
Wow, that honey hole was one amazing pile of great hardwood. Why would anyone leave that like that, do you know what the story is? If I read it...
Wow, there are all kinds of trailers when you get to thinking on it. But I need a long one. I've got three short ones, largest is 5x10. To carry...
That video is quite the find!
I bought an EA4300F in Makita blue just a week or so ago and I really like it, seems a high quality saw.
Fire? Yep. 100 deg again today. Yuck.
If it were me doing it, I would ask them to cut it in the longest pieces they could. Reason is twofold. First, if you tell them 24 inches, it will...
I wish we could see it, weird that it's totally gone! What kind of wood did he split, was it good hardwood or easy-splitting something?
Well, I did it. I'm brave enough to ask for a price match and the young girl clerk asked for proof and I showed her my phone camera shot of the...
I meant to make a thread about it. I scored some holly couple weeks ago at the town dump. Big trunk like in this thread. I thought to myself, who...