Are you saying they can treat an ash with insecticide? They put it in the ground? If so, cool that they want to save those trees and cool that...
My first thought was burr oak. Beautiful acorns you have there!
When I see pics of ash on forums, it is always so incredibly round! What beautiful logs! I guess it splits easy too. I am not even sure we have...
That is an awesome shed and uber cool about your grandpa's barn wood. What is your floor currently?
You are sure right about that, I have made that point to my gf about isn't it nice to burn wood with little smoke!
Everybody's dogs are awesome! DaveGunter, you had electronic collars on dogs in one pic. What is that for, how do you use them?
I do season my wood and I even have a moisture meter but I am the only person I know who does! As for seasoning wood 3-4 years, I am thinking that...
Around here, I swear, many people burn wood that was just split and delivered! The only local guy who sells wood, he won't even start splitting...
Soon as I saw the headline, I laughed. When I was in college, a guy had two motorcycles and we'd go riding on weekends. I was at my rich...
Ah, that makes more sense. Upgrade the top end, then port it. That might work out well. If I needed something like that, it could make sense but I...
Another opinion I have often seen on forums is that the 290 is not a good candidate for porting and I think it is because those people don't...
How much pallets like that sell for?
Luvit! Lowes, etc. just letting thieves get away with it just aggravates me! I got burglarized before and the guy pawned it, I found it. They had...
Does the ms290 work well with 16" bar? I bought one used and it had a 20 on it and seemed to bog a bit with that. Always thought a 20 is too big.
I think you would need to post the DBH of the trees, it's better than posting the height. Nice 'score!' Sidenote, I have no idea where "Quabbin"...
Cool! thanks
What about those sets of the individual ones with screwdriver-style handles, are those any better? They have long skinny shafts like a...
Is that what they're called, the bolts that have kind of the star shaped head? It's on Stihl saws and some others. I think I have come across #27...
Say, your splitter is snugged up next to your stacked wood. Just wondering... do you just move your splitter along the stack or do you bring wood...
Prices on CL or FB are often cheaper than retail, sometimes pretty good price. The posters above who say pallet sales are why, this makes sense to...