You win the scrounger prize for sure, Brad. Asplundh sure is doing you favors, though, lol! Got some more questions... Do you roll logs with the...
Brad, I can't recall if I have asked... if wood is on the right of way, do you just assume it is ok to take it or do you need to ask landowners?
Looks awesome, how I would love to have something like that!
Welcome, BKVP, good post, I learned something! Those NIELS are cool. I like the thought of doing something with wood waste. You say you cut to 17...
I was going to ask, as well... what is a t6?
FWIW, this trailer was a no go, it's just way too tall. And heavy. The guy is a mechanic and had it hooked up to a 4wd bigass military truck that...
I had a thread on this just a few days ago, look down a page or two.
Mike I don't know a thing about fuel oil, I am in the oil and gas exploration/production business, drilling and producing oil/gas wells. Plus, I...
I actually have a flock of 45 at my gf's house but I do wood at my house. Whenever we find termites in wood at her house, I take the split to the...
Last night, had first fire of season. I burned mulberry, love that stuff. Wood is a deep burnt orange color. Sparks/pops a lot. I am in the oil...
The problem I am finding in this locale is if the wood has been on the ground, there's a high probability it has termites, they are extremely...
Do you guys have any concern if you find termites in any of the wood in your processing/storage area? Have handled quite a bit of rounds that...
Cool that you have two sources like that! Welcome.
Maybe a month ago, I don't even know how it happened but something happened in the blink of an eye and my chainsaw caught my left hand. I had on...
I have a Countyline 25 ton, have wondered about larger tires. I only have to go 5 miles to my land and I can drive slow but comments in here make...
I am surprised Rigid does not make a polesaw, everybody else does! That's a shame, you have Ridgid stuff. I bought Milwaukee and am super...
I came across a military cargo trailer painted camo. It has steel (vertical) and wooden (horizontal) frames on both sides, no frames front or...
There's no need to get smartass about it. I posted it because this world is awash in information, it's astounding how just about everything you...
The third pair I mentioned that have held up pretty well... those are latex-dipped gloves. I forget the brand, bought them on Ebay.
Holy cow, Jeff, I complain about the heat here, it's horrific but yours is just as bad, if not worse. Our humidity in the summer, along with high...