That trailer sure does have axles far apart. I'm no trailer expert, just looks unusual.
Drives me nuts how much waste there is in logging; that is def a great scrounge, easy peasy.
Ok, cool, I buy "hypoxylon canker." An image does look similar.
Nice video, but yeah, I sure thought that original title was backwards with what the video presented. Thanks, good thread.
I am not convinced. Yet. It's like an outer layer of bark is gone. But I'm open. Here are more pics. A negative for my case is when I wipe up a...
I don't know what it is but tornadoes do weird stuff. Like peel asphalt off of roads. It's like a giant sandblaster. Would be interesting to look...
A lady has downed trees from tornado few months ago and I am cutting some of it for her for free wood. It's actually too much work... hard to get...
What are they doing in first video, have no idea!
...of the splitting world? Wondering if anything has ousted x27 as the best, it seemed to have held that award on most forums. I've had mine a few...
That's a big 'un.
that is nuts!
In the first pic, showing the gent and the big round... it looks like he has noodled down halfway through and now he is taking a wedge to it to...
The benefit of a forum... I would have never heard of that book if not for this thread. I ordered, thanks!
Ironwood is also called hop hornbeam. It is very dense wood! I don't see them around here larger than just a few inches DBH. Surely there are some...
Never been there, will someday, gorgeous!
MAF143's "nature piles" are a great alternative. Animals love brush. This is why I always have to chime in on something like this and recommend...
Wow, that is an EXCELLENT guess. I don't know if he has sprinklers. He is just outside the city limits by about 100 ft BUT he could be on city...
Did someone just dump it on the street? Why? How much does firewood cost?
I would love to have that tractor, cool! But I'd have to have tires with more grip, for sure, for the woods.
The nearest neighbor on the north side here is about 200 yards or so away, hope it's far enough if this is a problem. His old house is some type...