Suffered though all of those calamities over the years.
i do not think any of the big three make a solid 4wheel drive its all limited slip units- which is exactly what they do one side slips and there...
Awhile back the atomotive mfg switched from a stainless line to a cheaper grade or coated steel lines - they are not lasting. I have a pin hole...
give that 6421 some relief in the muffler department and a bit of tune after that should wake up nicely. I have a 6400 and comparing it to the...
Was almost at that point.
Tease!
Budget = catch 22 because no matter what I do Murphy seems to be lurking near by.
up date - won't be home less- offer accepted on a place with 2 acres in the sticks - more land available - work that out later. So the workshop...
yep filling the wood stove from the out side stacks still bare foot cause no room to store inside.
local dump you put in but not take out - turn it all into mulch that they give away. Now if I had a real good way to compress the mulch...
I am going to be living out of my truck for the next couple of months, sold my home and can't seem to be in the right place at the right time...
Venus fly trap?
Yep.
Looks like most divorce cases to me. Picked clean to the bone.
Heck I get up in the morning and it sounds like a bowl of rice crispies having milk poured on it. Snap Crackle Pop
and doing so no longer requires that fancy gym membership- or those fancy exerciser machines. That is until ya get about 5 years ahead and then...
Good thing - against codes for solid fuel appliance in bedroom- how everyone survived all those years with a big old fireplace in the bedroom I...
BDF House = A hole in the ground into which one pours money. Poured a lot of money in those holes over the years never filled in the hole.
The curse of the EPA is upon ye - enjoy.
So yes, loosely based on a Rumford . just using the stove for a more efficient burn than an open hearth of a traditional Rumford design. Any way...