I think I would just recommended the old stand by 30/30. If you are a re-loader cast bullets in the 308/30-06 ca be very beneficial for your...
That's cause he never looks down- just rolls the plane over so he is still looking up
Cut off discs do not last long. Too bad it would not be wise to use a plasma torch with all that black stuff. I see articles like this and it...
Customer was likely thinking 40 delivery per ton ( which around here is how they like to price it), not 40 delivery for the whole shebang.
Had a friend that had a steamer- sure was a lot of plumbing on that rig- Course ya had to plan ahead as it took a bit time to get a head of steam...
it certainly is- Ive never gotten those big oozing blisters, what I do get no matter how slight the contact is a rash over every square inch of...
Over heated motor or bearing or a spark its lights out, sometimes hours after closing for the day/weekend. Happen to one of the pallet companies...
HI Kimberly, Feeding front to back does shorten the burn time a bit perhaps not enough to be concerned about. I generally load so as to leave a...
Heck if a sultan sneezes on the other side of the pond its an excuse to jack prices up- iirc back in the day there was no such thing as futures...
Wiggle it a bunch and maybe get a bite ?
You can use straight atf - the plain jane stuff (if you can find it) don't recommend the 3 or 4. ( staright atf plus a few modifiers, likely what...
AW50 flows better in cold than 32 or 46. take note of the oils used in your cars the norm is 20/50 or even 10/50. 50 being the key With VCT(...
higher number thiner oil, aw50 is about what they use in aircraft (what I use in the snow plow units) I use aw32 in my splitter but it does not...
yep been through a couple of those poly tubs
not enough ever
Fat boy - the low pressure is refering to wood gas not ethanol , different systems. easy enough and relatively cheap the build a still for...
low pressure makes for large containment vessels
You can still get the us Govt. publication on gasification that was printed during WWII, its dated but the principals haven't changed. Bunch of...
Old or Vintage appliances have an advantage, it is the KISS princpal.
Old GE fridge in basement a few door gaskets over the years - dang thing still runs fine after 70 years. Various others over the years none made...