PS. How do you edit a thread title that you are stupid and misspelled on it?
I was just offered a deal I can't turn down. However I have never been far enough ahead to be worried about punk. I have permission to start...
What ever happened to good ole duct tape.
Kinda funny how nice my wife is being today as I am ripping the old pipes out and putting all new ones in where she destroyed things. I just wish...
use one of them helmets with the can holders just don't sip from the straw. nt, post: 301209, member: 2052"]That is a good idea on the contact...
Getting ready for work. Hop in the shower and will have 5 min to spare. Get out and everything under kitchen sink is out and pipes are hanging....
As a licensed commercial applicator for chemical ask anyone mixing in anything of the sort into chain oil if they enjoy not having a future. The...
I'm an INTJ-T Architect. Seemed purty well spot on fur me. Just last week a coworker told me I should have been a design engineer. My wife on...
Thanks for all the input. I am hoping to limp ol red thru til fall sales are on but trying to get informed just in case things don't go according...
38-42" have less than an acre to take care of and mama has shtuff planted all over. Would like to stay under the17-1800 $ mark. All I have run by...
Looking for a new riding mower and open to any praises or condemnation of what is on the market. I am not loyal to any mower brand. Have a rider...
OTE="mike bayerl, post: 297863, member: 1935"]Love our fox. Even though he certainly picks off some of our chickens, his main diet is mice and...
Found if you don't want to catch catz n dogs in live traps bait them with black oil sunflower seeds used for feeding birds. Coons can't resist them.
For future reference. ...very often if an animal..livestock..is handled any amount they often respond well to a coffee can with a little grain in...
Listening to Coast to Coast with George Noorey...nice calming voice to fall asleep to talking about supernatural topics to work into my dreams.
I am 6 months from being out of vehicle payments and have told my wife how I hope to never have a car loan again. Couldn't help myself. Buddy...
Another thing to prevent problems is don't use it if you are already blocked and can't breathe through both of ur blow holes. If you are clogged...
Yup, what jetjr said. If I really feel something nasty starting to brew I double up on the packets. Started using one about 5 years ago. I have...
Mama Bear just cooked up a big ol pot of ham n bean soup for a cold n snowy day. 2 1/2 bowls later and I can hardly move. Better not get too...