How much root ball soil n all did you bring. A 4 foot tree with 4 inches of root vs 18" tree with 18" root ball makes a difference.
To help lower bp for a dentist visit watch the fire as the dentist office burns. JUST KIDDING!
A nice way of describing tree poo.
I swap out work and occasionally some house sitting/chores with a friend and his little menagerie of critters find their way to our bellies. The...
I don't want to start a urination competition and this is just my opinion. Feel free to vent you won't lose all the heat. Not sure if you have...
Sounds like a way to make yourself a lot of punky wood. How much ventilation have you put in there? I have seen in the interweb solar powered roof...
Now that is being a good neighbor and a great person. I am going to nominate you for the "Good Wood" award this month. Any member can win for...
The design is a primitive symbol of a camp fire if viewed as my fingers pointed to you. Went with this symbol because that is when my wife and I...
[ATTACH]
Since being hitched I have been able to wear my ring on 2 of 12 years. The rest it has been too dangerous to or against company policy often both....
Why are you supplying neighbors? Not that being nice is a bad thing.
18.875 or so + or - .00215
If $ and space were no issue I wood like to have a gas splitter. In reality that is years off. However are those little electric no name...
My sick juvenile mind hearing the topic went straight to stocking the pond with brown trout...then when a reference to plumbing was made I had to...
With my setup the only hydro is me losing hydration as I am swinging the old 8# splitting maul. Glad its all been ash so far.
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I put a little dent in the pile but now am in need of muscle relaxers. I can really feel the winter coming out of my bones. Maybe a few more...
I just hit a scrounge lotto. Saw some trees down since last fall so thought what's the worst that could happen they say no. And a few minutes...