Pics wood be good. I am partial to bacon over goat for several reasons and was floored when last week a buddy said a day old calf came down in...
Burned it before and no it isn't oak or locust but it isn't worthless either. Not sure what this stink talk is I've never noticed it.
If ur thinking oink don't go with the white (or as some say pink). They do not tollerate sun well and burn easily. For pasture pigs I really like...
Jealous....85º On Sunday I think we topped out at 42º and was snow/raining all weekend. I love the smell on a cool fall morning of a pine fire...
Traps usually hold my mice pretty still.
Was just snowing yesterday. My main concern was not hitting fast forward on punk rot with a big dose of heat while in the round, wasn't hoping to...
Just don't go anywhere you they say squeal boy and play banjo!:eek:
This is the same building that I mentioned in another post having permission to stack in. It is far from air tight. I was just wundrun if I was...
What r ur opinions on...if a person was to stack green rounds in a metal shed on the south wall to cook. Would the heat drive the moisture out...
We used to have a Bell Drifter made of Royalex. We told the salesman we wanted a very stable canoe...he didn't deliver. The canoe was good...
Fuel pump krapped out on me today. 97 ram. How big a job is it to drop the tank n put a new one in. Anyone ever pop a hole in the tank and put...
So is human considered legal live bait.
:thumbs:Just got our first spring soaker rain so now the good ol rhubarb should take off.
Not sure how to post YouTube videos so much smarter knot heads will need to do it for me. Anyone out there in wood world a metal head? If so...
Anyone remember the scene in The Great Outdoors when they fell asleep in the fishing boat and got covered in leaches?
Sure hope the child was not present for all the shenanigans. Being a child of dysfunction I hope they both pull their head out of their tailpipes...
Been years since I have saw a litter of pups. Mange moved in and wiped them out 15 years ago and then coyote took over. I wish the fox would...
Just checked the freezer and we have no more. Used the last of our frozen stuff bout a month ago to make grandmas rhubarb sauce to pour over ice...
Seein the first leaves opening up the last couple days. Anyone here have good/unusual/or any other recipes for rhubarb?
As our kid said many moons ago...Black Selder. Been bout 7 years since box elder was in the wood stove but I remember it leaving lots of ash.