New feeding station. [ATTACH]
The orlio pics I posted were on the deck I am building. Told ma that the feeder on the rail has to go cuz I'm putting a cap rail on and it can't...
In the last couple years we have had Eurasian Collared Doves move in. They have not been a pest yet. Anyone have a negative experience with...
[ATTACH] Burd house I made today cuz it was so snowy windy sloppy outside.
BaltimoreTE="wildwest, post: 318472, member: 1396"]Bullocks's? Balt
Wish I could be quick enough to get pics of the rose breasted grosbeaks we have camping around here.
Mama Bear calls it the staging area. Thank goodness it is white wicker pvc and not just burd dropping colored!
This is the most active year we have had for orioles
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Anyone else out there have an interest in watching the little things?
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] Our yard at noon today:doh::picard::shiver:
Cruisin one night with my buddy in his mustang. Carload of girls pull up and brains went out. They yell squeal em...light turns green and we lit...
A fine adjustment of 10 pounds of tannerite placed just below the deck and a tweek with a rifle as a activator and it will be tuned to perfection.
My wife said thankfully I am the one and only. Then I asked why don't you want a harem of hubbies. And I quote " GOD NO"! How does a guy take...
And swimming in the stock pond after we checked on the cows on a hot day. Feeling bullheads come up and bump against your legs under the water...
Good thing I had glasses....about 11 years old and my cousin shot at a bird with the bb gun. He missed and I hear tick off a tree ting off the...
Riding on a hood off of a 50 chevy truck flipped over and pulled behind the pickup out on the lake for winter fun.
Yes it is. A buddy of mine has kids and they just put on a dog leash and collar and walked the goats so much so they were very well broke. They...
I have never handled the stuff unless you count long leaf beech nut chew.
perty much if you can eat it so can they