Not sure what I am more jealous of the wood or the trailer.
[ATTACH] Fire at the campsite #2
[ATTACH] Mama Bear sitting at the first camp fire of the year.
This thread is for all us woodheads to show our summer fire fun.
Woodja consider most of the walls in shade #2 and one or two accent walls in an olive color with white trim? Me thinks it wood feel warm and...
[ATTACH]
Yes we did! In ND if you don't like the weather wait 15 minutes. Some leaves and perennial plants got froze back but amazingly most things came...
Couple other pics from around our yard.
Mama Bear gives me hell for dragging a new cup out about every other cup cuz I can't see where I sat my last one down. So here is a shamless plug...
My regularly scheduled chainsaw playtime has been interupted. This last month I have not been able to hoard. Wanted to get it done b4 it is too...
Bit the bullet and either it makes it or not but I'm sick of moving stuff in n out. Planted every thing. Red n green peppers grnbeens tamaters...