The mostest OMG moment was...We bought my wife's Grandparents place from the estate. As we have been fixing up we recalled Grandma saying she had...
[ATTACH] Sitting on the patio watching a thunderstorm sliding north of us and enjoying a fire.
Flying monkey power to lift them out would be cool.
Love seeing people that are salvaging junkies like me. Good work y'all!
Just remember that buddies get slave labor but return that labor when u need it if they are a true friend.
B4 n after pics required!
That's kinda why this pack was bought. Out cutting and was about out of oil and only store near by only had six pk gallon mixers. Finished...
I watched to see when I poured and didn't see any milky from condensation:yes:.
[ATTACH]
Mama Bear aka Grandma had a little helper in her flower garden today.[ATTACH]
Even Sasquatch is waiting by the wood pile waiting for a bonfire.
Forgive my as my wife calls it, "my hillbilly Sanford and Son engineering compulsion". Not having it in front of me to manipulate this may need a...
Just get a rat, they can get into all those tight spots and the lint makes such cozy nests.;)
Who wants to be honest? What other herb have you been drying. Change your location to Colorado and it is legal now:smoke:;):sherlock:. I like...
You ever forget? I forgotted. Stumbled across a six pack of one gal mini mixer bottles of 2 cycle. Foil seals are intact but can't remember when...
Too bad the rest of the planet can't step back and laugh at themselves like this. Don't take life so seriously, you aren't going to make it out...
What causes falling wood piles is defective wood. You need to immediately load that bad wood and bring it to my place before it infects any more...
I'd say bw.
All OSHA approved.....Oh Sh!t to the Hospital Again!