Mama Bear and me kicking back at the lake.[ATTACH]
How touchy are they for scalping as that seems to be mentioned often on straight shaft. Do the gearbox on straight shaft need any attention that...
We are relentless for pics cuz wez iz junkies.
I have never run a straight shaft. What is so much gooder about it. Could bump up to the fs56 for a few bucks more n go straight if they are...
Anyone ever use the "trucker" style ones that only clip on your sides?
You don't know any long haul truckers do you? Back when I used to drive I hauled a set of engine heads from New Mexico to North Dakota in my...
:ithappened:Pics of the piles?
After resurrecting my string trimmer many times it finally gave up. Lookin at a Stihl fs50. Anyone have any experience with this model or have a...
Maybe I had too grand of expectations but I can not believe how disappointed I am in the whirlwind. I have carried it every day for six months and...
I have heard of bug guards that go over the feeding port. It is a mesh cap that bugs can't get thru to port but hummers stick their peckers in to...
The Hulk...he was green and had on tattered clothes and could plow thru anything!
How much of a lift do u have in mind from bottom of pickup box to top of tank?
Camping again![ATTACH]
Should include I am considered extremely north zone 4 but could easily be zone 3 to be safe. Not uncommon for -30ยบ in winter.
How far north/cold has BL been successful as an import? I wood like to start a new planting on a small acreage I have. Currently have ash on it...
:yes:Deal!
That is a good idea I may just have to use!
This camper has been on its last legs for the last couple years. I am too stingy to go get a loan for one so I keep performing CPR. My wife is...
It is the predecessor to pvc and it has much thinner walls. You use the same clamps as pex but u have to b careful to not over tighten. My first...
Ready to get a big hammer and start swinging because swearin ain't helpin. I am trying to work on plumbing in my camper and one thing leads to...