Thanks all for the Bday wishes!
KOOL BEANS!
Just put last roaster of sweet corn in the oven. Did up 12 dozen tonite. How do you put your corn up? I do cream salt pepper sugar-oven. Let it...
I want to try makin some charcoal myself but have a couple questions. If I cut a 20# propane tank in half and hinge it n hasp it to open and close...
I am too young but have had the fortune to meet two veterans from that era that were willing to be very frank about their experiences. It is...
Btfl bskt was started around here 2 yrs ago. About 1/2 the sites are now closed. Food wuz good reasonably priced but people didn't want to...
Hard to see on pic but culd it just be a little funk going on in an ash?
Don't feel bad. I'd a tooker too.
Wish I had a pic but about 30 years ago the guy I worked for had to cut a farmall narrow front M International Harvester out of a tree that grew...
To play the role of pain in the posterior... (!) Does larch count as hardwood? It leaf/needles out in spring and drops in fall???
:rofl: :lol:Had to laugh. Set the wife up at the campground then went to work. Came back at midnight and my wife was snickering. Couple next to...
I know my wife said....out camping n just woke up having a cup of coffee. A flock of pelicans lands on the lake in front of us. And she said-look...
The sky that is last night Verified sustained winds of 50 mph gusts over 70 mph. On the way to work today and wishing I could be getting in on...
When you ask if she has protection and she smiles and says yes as she whips out a .45 ...She's a keeper!:rootintootin:
We must have nearly the same units. My ol'girl has been used and used up but keeps goin. Other than standard maintenance my only replacing has...
By earth stove do you mean the Earth Stove wood stove company?
Just tell everyone that it is your uncles trailer and you can't loan it out.
Went down to the dealer today. Didn't want to dump a lot of coin so just got the homeowner version of a trimmer. I dun got myself a FS 56 C. Even...
I was once told by an old guy.. that now I don't think was very old cuz I'm that age now..that Orioles are in the same family of burdz as black birds.
Hope to see some good pics over the 4th cuz lucky me I work the whole weekend.