Nuno was a legend for us as kids, Portuguese heritage and from Mass, like the 85% of us in the New Bedford area.
Gooseneck dump... no fair. Nice haul!
Compression is there as expected, 3 pulls I was at 160 and climbing on my junky gauge which has always measured way low. Choke is working, I...
I don't know!!
I am going to check that this week. My gauge is not very good, but the saw seems to have a good amount judging by my shoulder. It was set at...
My 038M seems to require an excessively rich set L (2 turns out) to get it to startup, but then it won't stay running until I get closer to 1 turn...
What do y'all prefer for tomato supports? Also, anything else need something to grow vertical? Year 3 and still learning for many to come....
I fought a stump off and on for about 3 hours and change. Not sure who won. Maybe the stump.... Tractor couldn't do much with it, Truck couldn't...
Yikes, glad he is ok.
Save some for cooking!
I'd add some Seafoam to the gas and use it like normal if possible. Since regularly using that method on all my external equipment gas, I haven't...
Every time I see Jack Straw I think "we can share the women, we can share the wine...." I thought this was a family friendly place :zip:;)
Littlenecks!! Its only 8am and now I'm ready for lunch.
Woodporn ?
I'll trade you a toasted Echo handheld blower? My 5 yr old was happy as could be blowing off the walkway and just stopped. Seized, p&c are junk,...
Whatta guy! Both you and Homelite410, he makes some nice stuff. 1.thistle 2.Waddle 3.Eccentric 4.SmokinPiney 5.cnice_37
I just bought a bunch of .325" chain, don't show me this!
Out of mantown :p See, you're using it right :smoke: No FB for me, I've got FHC! It is a much more positive place, and I've said it before,...
Beats cutting her 'stache
Yesterday was one of those days... the short of it was I lost an hour due to restriction in the pressure washer fuel system so that was a tear...