3100 is Hydro-gear's first "commercial rated" drive system. It is still integrated, but that was what I was targeting as well, albeit in the...
I bought the Gravely, the thing is a beast. I think I did all right. Its a full commercial grade machine, independent hydros/ motors.
Was thinking about them myself so I await your review. :popcorn:
I've got a line on a 200+ hour Gravely 144z with a bagger but its an '07. Guy wants $4k but willing to haggle a little it appears. If those are...
Well I was late this year, but on time last. Greens are spinach, romaine lettuce, and kale. No hardening at all.
What has 2 thumbs and can't transplant seedlings to save their life? This guy. Help... especially the greens, success rate in 2 years an exact...
I think Shawn has it, white then red it looks to me. Nice haul!
Yup, we're around... UncleJoe and of course Jack Straw to name a couple others
I use one.
Well then we are gonna need pics of the headlight mods on that bad boy
I am in the market for a new (or new to me) mower as well so I have done some research. I think you are stuck on Hydro-gear - it is the name of...
I have pursued an alternate angle... put the word out to a friend who has a landscaping company and asked him to keep an eye out for a used...
Nope.... should I? I'd really prefer to keep this under $5k and those are usually up there in cost.
I've always wanted a goat.... but they need fences and shots and stuff.
I have, trimming is minimal except where my neighbor's mower is too wide (48") to even venture. I actually scoped out a 36" Gravely walk behind,...
I've had to use my neighbor's ZTR on multiple occassions (see aforementioned multiple breakdowns per year with Crapsman)... it's fast, in about 35...
My 2 cents : I used granite tile to cheapen our kitchen 'freshening' project... it will get done with slab next time.
Pro grade or bust.
After going to start up my Craftsman bottom of the barrel last night, and of course it not starting for the 7th season in a row... my wife told me...
So I got a zero gravity patio chair for the wife (mother of my wee ones). It looks great, the idea popped in my head when I finally thought "what...