You might sell more if your model was, ahem, ugh.... more.... ummmm.... feminine?
basod yup, you nailed it. I googled it this morning after they all fell over and had white stems - "sun burnt" Cukes are toast, will direct sow...
I'll tip my 40oz. to that!
Cukes are 'hardening' by bringing them outside during the day only. Then this happened. Why? [IMG] Tomatoes haven't been outdoors, but are...
Fresh dill is incredible!
Beautiful, care to split & stack my wood and teach me how to have a lawn like that?
Man, FHC is too nice a crowd, literally can't give stuff away here. To CL this goes.
Hey, at least its got a chimney so you can start thinking about what wood stove will be best.
I am assuming from building and not swinging? We have 2 swingsets, freebies from neighbors. Very glad I didn't have to build from scratch.
Gonna tag some locals, if you or a friend/etc are interested holler raybonz My IS heats my home gboutdoors billb3
See this thread for what its not doing. http://firewoodhoardersclub.com/forums/threads/stubborn-ghosts-the-old-mower-finally-defeated-me.12372/...
Nah that just happened as I pushed it across the yard to jump off the car. It's going on here first for free, then CL for parts. And if nothing...
6 pack deals in those plastic trays. Don't know how well established they are... what determines good versus bad? I'm such a rookie its painful.
It won't spin with the plug out. My suspicion is the valves are out but I fried the solenoid in the process of "figuring" this out. Solenoid is...
Well might as well make this my guinea pig for learning how to adjust valves.
Yes, single cylinder OHV
You may have seen that I bought a new mower. I was sure the old one had a bad starter. I figured it was a cheap fix so I would give to a friend...
I can't see needing the weights, I am on flat ground so I probably will. I'm like a kid wanting to ride his new bike... woohoo grass cutting!!
damm thing is just under 60" wide with that bagger. I can see a mulching kit in my near future with the bagger just being first cut in the spring...
44" 21hp