Those little Log Boss splitters are cool, someone on AS has one. I'd grab it for a few bills but it would cost me more in gas $$ Good luck, hope...
Have fun, sounds like a good time.
Yes I find it awkward. I understand where to place my hands and prefer a rear handle. I can see their value in a bucket or tree. No ham hands,...
Those are nice little saws. I'd be very hesitant about top handle saws for a newbie. I had one, and it was akward so it went down the road. My...
ebay? weedeaterman?
Nice looking crew you got there Joe
Still engineering work, just a very different industry with many new challenges.
T minus 1 day until my first career comes to a close after nearly 13 years. Very excited for the new journey! I even bought some junky cigars to...
When you adjust the bar, hold the nose of it up with one hand while tightening the bar nuts with the scrench. Should keep the slack to a minimum....
How's she running for you?
Here as well. I can only remember one day of rain in at least 3 weeks if not a month.
I thought this was about beer. Nonetheless, enjoy the hike My IS heats my home , sounds like fun.
I'm with Elderthewelder - noodle and horizontal for me. Different strokes, I've muscled the bigguns vertically and it's just much easier using...
Pete.... does your wife know about this? :eek:
Nothing wrong with hydraulics nor the hand tools. I enjoy hand splitting. Desk job so the exercise is enjoyable when swinging the maul or...
I'll just have to find more popcorn, I suppose.
:popcorn:
545 = 50cc Nice and nimble
:thumbs::drunk::cheers::banana:
72? They are calling for 66F here or so I read. Nice day, I'll take it.