Rep for the rear window sticker. I've always heard Texas takes BBQ serious, but 290 burgers and 190 dogs makes the hearsay true! :grizz:
Nice feedback and these are certainly within my price range.
Awesome! Thanks!
It is time to upgrade from my pancake compressor. It is just too small for any sizable task. I think the vertical style on wheels is my ticket....
savemoney who/what is a local extension service?
I can't help at all but that royally sucks.
Cool beans Kimberly A "push block" on the ram side (something like a 6" chunk of a 4"x4" remnant) will allow the ram to travel far enough to...
I think good enough would make me happy. No plans on irrigation system so I don't know I could ever achieve great.
Dogs are 60 & 85 lbs but fertilize the woods. The lawn is good half acre easy with total plot just over 1.
Yeah definitely not going with the supplements. They have the whole acre to roam and are trained to do their business in the woods. Its not...
Lots of digging but the worst is the backyard which was once my best stretch of lawn is where they constantly peed last winter. I will keep my...
I haven't seen one of these started but after seeing so many FHC members with awesome looking lawns, it is certain many know the secrets. I do...
What are you guys running for air pressure front / rear? I am still ripping up,the lawn a bit but think my rears look low, no book so not sure...
:whistle: :binoculars:
DexterDay that's a great neighbor and some nice beer money in return for him. No wonder the lawn looks so lush, top soil looks nice. I need a...
I would have taken some notes first.
I'll dance to that! :dancer::banana:
I'll take one of each. This must cause severe CAD outbreaks.
Yeah but its either that or like a school bus for the lukem family no? The minivan is comfy and smooth.
I think its 12 hours plus pit stops. I've got the minivan if we want to organize a Mass crew pilgrimage next year. Shoot, did I just admit to...