UncleJoe absolutely diggin' all the signs Have you checked out the Netflix documentary I keep hearing ads about? Funny, I remember being like...
All I can offer is run a true wired ground to each light and back to the harness. The chassis ground will fail. Oh, I can also offer some...
I like Zillow for checking out homes in a prospective neighborhood; you can quickly see the types of homes/ sizes and broad values. For a CMA,...
Did it leave any marks in yer drawers? :whistle:
Would it be possible to just flush, new filter, and then monitor it? I'm cheap.
You must have to schedule that in your daily planner with that crew.
Finished the headboard I promised my daughter 6 months ago. Too cheap to buy nice wood so just cleaned up some KD 2x6". [IMG]
This was from an 064 I believe... [IMG]
Stamped near the base from the ones I have removed. Here is a pic from 038M, you can make out the markings on the base, left side. [IMG]
Very well said; sorry for the loss
TurboDiesel angle that thing to the right a bit and give the buck a remote - it's the least you could do for him considering....
I'll give ya $10 for the load of chips... keep paying for that trailer ya know?
Fluid film I would think is the modern day EPA approved stuff to use. I won't tell on ya if ya mix diesel and ATF.
That'll get used often I bet. Your wife can drive a truck and trailer... mine can back into walls with her van. :headbang:
I ran out of popcorn so I bought the same set shown. Went out today with the 32 tooth setup and blew threw a bunch of brush and saplings. Made...
Did you just start whittlin' away one day and figure out you had some talent? Pretty slick, I can make some mean mashed potato scultpures......
Haha, while I'm no "welder" I meant I needed the machine. This is just a couple tacks to hold the bolts in place, I could handle that. My buddy,...
Did you clean the carb?
Mower blower almost fixed... cover can't get put on because bolt shoulders are rounded over - I need a welder Wheelbarrow taken half apart, the...
Mine woke me up at 12:30am barking at her shadow. You've got me beat.