I do it all the time. It's like I need a cup of coffee before making the coffee.
Wow those would make me think about adding a mill to the arsenal.
I was expecting his ash to be much bigger.
Mesh grate floor on the wood shed? That's brilliant. I think your shed needs a thread of its own. Also, I'll take one with a green roof. When...
Never heard that, on the rare occassion I am at a bar I order them as Bud Heavy because too often I'll get handed the light version if I just say...
Beautiful shed Ashwatcher
Who is this c rice guy? "nice" like nice to meet ya. I picked my username from a nickname I had when we were young and hip hop was cool. Greg...
Hey.... wait a minute... that's T1-11 and batten :p Am I right? Here's my very economical solution a former co-worked gave to me : unistrut &...
2 Cinammon Girl covers in a row, couldn't have planned that
[MEDIA]
That's nuts... on all accounts
you are = you're Aesthetics - I like the color on the saw rather than the grey/ black. You could do something with the red lettering to make it...
The big hav-a-hart worked for me, even on the grown ones. Just camouflage it good with lots of tasty green things.
*you're sorry, had to do it
Just Empty Every Pocket
Yep - just caught my eye as an interesting technique. Can you put the dump trailer in the dump position and get everyone to fit?
Tell me more about that quad loading technique...
I think you could improve on the Busch Light.... :p
Speaking on non-beers, my sister had a Shipyard Melonhead... gross. I find many of their beers on the sweet side - pumpkinhead and the...
I tried it for the first time. Just took a sip because the sweet stuff usually isn't for me. I thought it wasn't very good, but It is certainly...