Those will work nice!
I don't know... I mean she's pretty and giving you the seductive eye....
Well, the "ayes" have it. I've been jonesing some trigger time so this should be a good fix.
Whoaaaaaa.... So all Rams and Wranglers?
Be sure its not a lean seize in the making... any signs of an air leak? I forced myself to learn 2-stroke repair and maintenance after killing my...
Nahhhh, the rotten hole near my hand is below the main split. Nature taking its course was to say let it die over the years versus felling it...
This maple is not looking so good. It is about 30 years young but needs a good pruning as the grass beneath it is all... well... dirt. I saw...
Yep, boots and pants are a must for me while trimming. Safety glasses and muffs too. For the thick stuff I don the arborist gear with the helmet...
I got one for father's day perhaps 4 years ago. Aside from breaking the wing nuts it is awesome. Amazon would have saved you some coin......
Sweet soundtrack! Are the 346xps all running 3/8" setups?
Brush cutter head swap is very easy for me, maybe 5 minutes if that.
Welcome to FHC - nice work crew and 'yota!
I still don't understand how you don't get the smoke back in your eyes.... seasoned vet? Nice saws as always.
I'm with basod, I get heartburn from more than one marguerita. They are delicious however. Gin, cranberry and a splash of Sprite used to be my...
I'd follow the above advice and give the next tank of gas a dose of Seafoam.
Start of winter is just about right for me, >20F and preferably right in that 30-45F works. No bugs, limited sweating, no numb appendages. I...
I just noticed your saw lineup in your sig.... nice
That sucks. What's the remedy?
Got around to checking this out. It was good, made me smile a few times and for that it was worth watching. [MEDIA]
You need sides for a better test!