Pics or it didn't happen?:binoculars:
whitey so you are saying this lady has a big old ash? :picard:
Pressure washing the house today, not a fun job. I bought one of those telescoping wands a couple years ago that go 24' up.... let's just say I...
paging the Echo lover Pallet Pete
I thought only my wife could do that? :whistle:
Weird, I tried to PM you, but you can't "start a conversation" with ya.
Yes sir, thanks! Thanks again! Thank you as well! Given nothing is set in stone and this is a public forum.... let's just say this really...
As a runner I'd say the 038 Mag should fetch $250 easily and the cosmetics of the saw can only add value from there maybe up to $400. They are...
Well the negotiation lasted 1 back and forth and it was easy and pleasant. I signed the papers, on to the formalities and in a few weeks life...