Ha... I won't be either... reeelly won't be... but while I'm shoe'in, it's usually not too bad. The bad starts around 2 hours after... :picard:
I wanna get out on snow shoooz at least once this year. Man, it's been a frozen ice crust for way too long.
Same here. A foot of gold tomorrow... :dex:... :dancer:
Happy Birthday to Mrs Stinny today... she'll be at the party with all of you other hoarders... :campfire::campfire:
Yep... that big band in the sky ought to be kickin' now... ;)
Our musician community here has lost a very special soul. Pete Johnson was one of the nicest guys you could ever know, and also a very talented...
:rofl: :lol:
Had not heard this LT. Thanks for the post. I guess Mainers were just waiting for the inevitable. It's very sad and a whole lot more of an...
Monin all... have a great week... :coffee:
Can't be too careful with them sketchy hoarders... :stacker:... :D
Monin all... :campfire:... hope the coffee is good and the fire is hot. Have a great Saturday... :rootintootin: