Nice ride Dennis... ! :dex::D
All good here Eric. Music is now filling the days. Kind of a do it while I can thing... ain't gittin' no yungah... ;)
Monin all... :coffee:... whew... stepped outside with Giz and Sandy at 4:30 and got a dose of mid January at 30 mph... :eek:... was. not....
Emma !
New song from a friend I play with... [MEDIA]
[MEDIA]
:rofl: :lol:... don't blame you T. I use FB as a way to stay in contact with many musicians around here. Venues use FB a lot too.
Cool vid Rotti rottiman ... :yes:
Ummm... you're still gonna have your tractah though... right? When the occasional pita frozen block type snow happens... you use the bucket to...
Hehehe... that'll work just fine... :whistle:
Yes, yes and yes. As you said... heat-check... your honey can handle it easily-check... you'll use it for other things too-check. And, I know I'm...
Yep... folks get behind the wheel of their four wheel drivin mofo rides, and then drive like that 4x4, with snow tires, is on dry pavement. On the...
Monin all... cold here with snow still to get off the back deck. Sippin coffee is better than shovelin'... just sayin... ;)
Lookin' for a nice tasty snack fer breakfast... :zip:
Monin hawduhs... gotta tell ya, after many years of moving snow with shovels, blowers, tractuhs and plows... this ole faht is feeling mighty...
Your deeds always cause a big smile on this end Lyle. Looking forward to your next time to Waterville... :coffee:
x2
Really good version of this song, by it's writer... [MEDIA]
Ouch... 2.5 hours still isn't so bad as long as you arrive... ;)
Good monin folks... :coffee:... if you're in the snow dump areas, be safe driving today. Hope some of you are home when it gets really bad, and...