:rofl: :lol:... yep, I'd have to take up drinkin again tho... :zip:... :p
Hey yooperdave ... where you live in deep snow country, would you be thinking about this too? (this guy's dogs better pay attention, cause I'm not...
Ugh... :headbang:
Looks as though we're going to pause for a bit... let the entire family have more time to decide. We're hoping to get everyone to the cabin on the...
It's in the Strong area... We met with the realtor yesterday.
Monin... :coffee:... it's a new day !!! :BrianK:
Hi Lennyzx11 ... maybe you could do a variation of this? The boom is 10' and swivels where ever I move the tongs. I keep the head of the boom set...
Looking forward to it (and thanks for those kind words)...
Hi Larry. Yup, I sent Scott and his honey this rough vid a while back. Thanks btw, for posting the show and your kind words, and other's as well....
The old utility box off the ATV... added a glued and screwed mount for the back of the lil tractor. I like it. Wish I'd had a box on there long...
Monin folks... :coffee:... ahhhhhh... working on the ole JD today... we sold the Suzuki atv, and I took the utility bow off the front to mount it...
It sure is Dave. On the other hand, it's made selling the old farm (cabin is on a small pc of land at the high point of the farm's larger lot) a...
Hi everyone... yeah... I'm doing the same thing... What??? ... well... it just hasn't turned out that it got the use I was hoping for, by our...
Monin folks... :coffee:... ahhh... lots cooler here, temps in the 50s. I'm really looking forward to that woodstove down in the cave this winter....
So sorry to read this H. We had a rough time making the decision for Sandy too. But... we didn't have (imo) a far more important set of issues to...
x2
Monin all. The air is getting cooler round heeya. I'm headed to the boot shop today to get my favorite work boots stretched so I can wear em...
Wow... that is thick then... :eek:
We're getting used to the idea now Brian. We miss Sandy but... better every day. Giz seems to be within 10 feet of us all the time now and we like...
Looks like things are headed in the right direction Brian. Maple ought to be diving after sticks before ya know it. Lotta extra things to deal...