We pitched all of our Teflon coated and aluminum pots and pans a long time ago and only have cast iron now pots and pans now. They are absolutely...
Nice job! Bow hunting is awesome
Rowdy couldn't take it that my wife was laying in His spot in front of the stove so this is how he handled that situation. :rofl: :lol: [ATTACH]
Awesome! Never shot a .44 carbine but have shot thousands of and thousands of 7.62x39 up until the point I sold my SKS.
Thank goodness that thing isn't in the chimney :thumbs:
Great Job as usual!
Just watched a six point break up three does and proceed to run one around.never seen that before really cool. Three bucks and three does have...
If it isn't top covered I would believe that. If you get it top covered it will quickly dry out. There is a difference between moisture in the...
I am all in on hoodies! Any idea on the cost? This place is costing me a fortune :rofl: :lol:
Awesome, Thanks for sharing the pictures!