Every little bit counts!
I have been hosting a a bible study at my house on Wednesday night and there were a few people giving me weird looks when I explained what FHC...
Why would you need to do that?
Mine was decaf tonight :coffee:
Nice job, how wet did you have to get removing that one?
Awesome job man! Wish I had you mad skill!
Welcome aboard! Thanks for sharing the picture of your awesome setup!
O yeah! [ATTACH] Brewing now [ATTACH]
Not sure how I would feel about walking to my stand in the dark knowing that was out there.
Man that looks good right about now!!
Update on this: So he ended up buying the T6 and I think he got a heck of a deal on it. Got it installed Saturday and had the first fire in it...
Glad I don't know what the drama was since I have enough of that crap at work to last me two lifetimes :D Scotty, you and all the mods on this...
Didn't get to go tonight and probably won't get to the rest of the week thanks to work. I went out for 3 straight days and never saw I sign in...
The hatchet is the best way to do it one good smack and it's over! My deer are usually out of the woods within 15 minutes of shooting them and are...
I always break through the pelvis and cut the Bhole out also since I was taught to do it that way. It is quick and easy to do once you get the...
He came in behind me and laid down so I would have had to stand up and turn around to take the picture. I was trying to not get busted hoping...
Hunted out at Dad's last night and figured I would shoot a doe for him given the opportunity. Sat in one of my favorite stand out there and saw 3...
How far away is your typical shot? If it is around 100 yards or so that 30-30 is a great deer gun and I would just hunt with it! The .308 is a lot...
Looks like a successful hunt! Great job.
Hunted a different property last night and had two doe in font of me at about 50 yards that wouldn't come close enough to shoot and the a 4 point...