Sounds like a great day! I haven't been able to get out at all this week to see what has been going on. It has been a crazy but highly successful...
Ohio is one antlered deer per year also.
Holy smokes what a piece of equipment you have there! That thing is awesome!!!!
LOL Totally agree!
Good luck getting him in the stove :rofl: :lol:
A lemon would mean the stove was built incorrectly though and I'm not say it isn't but there hasn't been anything to show that yet. It makes you...
I do remember that and I remember you flue temps were always WAY higher than mine which always made me wonder what the heck was causing the flue...
There is definitely a difference in the feel of convective heat vs radiant heat and the PE is definitely a convective stove. The weird thing is...
I honestly don't think you are going to get anywhere with PE if it is built to spec and there isn't gross manufacturing defect causing a problem....
I totally agree with a half load I leave air gaps and will even lincoln log stack it sometimes. It makes a huge difference!
Interesting, I frequently burn half loads and don't have issues getting the secondaries going and still get 8-10 hours out of the stove. Remember...
Whoops, missed that part :doh:
Wow, :rofl: :lol:
Awesome saw you got there Fuzz! Glad to see you back you were missed!
The T6 will make a few creaking noises as it comes up to temp. Ii is just the nature of the beast as the material expands at different rates when...
So sorry to hear that Dave, I know how hard that can be and my family will be praying for you and your family.
Rocking the mug at work :thumbs: [ATTACH]
Not sure what it is but I am pretty sure it will put off heat when you burn it and it is dry!
Maybe it doesn't like the chimney it is now on? Is it 8" or 6"?
Fires make me happy!