Haha I was just busting your chops in good fun. I am on my third cup of coffee already you aren't :coffee:;)
Called my friend last night to see how he was making out with the recent cold snap and he is LOVING it. Said there is absolutely no comparison to...
Uhhhh, mine doesn't go out and runs 24/7. If it does go out my house is cold as it is the only heat I have in winter. You need to add another...
Let me start off by saying Buckeye is complete junk wood, it is lighter and has less btu's than pine! I only got 10 hours out of last nights load...
Looking good!
25 degrees outisde with a mix of Buckeye and red oak.
O yeah that should be one heck of a saw!
What a view that never gets old! Your stacks look so nice I would be ashamed to show you mine lol
Man that's a huge buck!
Totally agree! That's why I don't shoot does around me very often. I want them for a buck magnet ;)
It is only a matter of time before I do the same thing. I should really do something about it.......
Enjoy that stuff and keep it up there lol
It isn't like that everywhere in Ohio :rofl: :lol: I have access to and hunt around 200 acres and I don't see it like that at all. I think it is...
Very nice score!
Nice tag team! I still want a 550xp but I have myself on a budget lockdown:(
I hate beavers! They are such destructive little vermin just ask Phil Robertson :D
Haha sometimes you just can't fix stupid!
It was 28 degrees outside and 67 degrees inside when I loaded the stove last night at 9:30 and it is 24 degrees outside and 72 degrees inside...
Ha I totally missed this thread last night. Glad you joined up and nice stacks which look even better in person when I saw them;). Hope you enjoy...
I have the variable speed blower with rheostat on the T6 and love it. I barely run it on anything other than low and it still pushes the air great...