On a positive note I may not use as much wood as usual now that I insulated the attic. I know i sound like a broken record but it is crazy how...
Just about all of it was ready to burn per the moisture meter. The stuff for dads shop will probably set a few weeks before he starts burning it...
Yeah it was. We are trying to be more proactive and take trees down that are rotting from the base instead of leaving them to fall. That maple was...
Those things are truely a curse. There is a guy down the road from me who has one and he can smoke out the whole valley on the right days. Thank...
Final results of the wood we hauled out. The big stack is three rows deep and all is pretty much fresh cut. The small row is all dead standing...
A maple I dropped and a couple of saw pictures. I love my 460 magnum and 357 XP. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Next order was felling some trees. Didn't take as many pics as usual but we hauled 4+ trailer loads out of the woods. Pics are of some oak we cut...
So worked most the afternoon getting wood out of the woods. It was a gorgeous day to be out. First order of the day was to get a bunch of stuff...
Haha, I couldn't even see it in the picture on my phone......so yeah something like that would be great :rofl: :lol:
I love Hickory great job...... You need some hydraulics.
Yuck, that looks miserable to me........
Holy cow how warm is that room :eek: What two stoves are in there?
Can't beat a nice piece of ash. Sounds like you scored!
Looking good! See you have some snow on the ground already. I hit it fairly hard today also. Always amazed with how Mich you get done!
The last cat I bought before trading stoves was steel and I felt the same way. It was alright at first but definitely wasn't holding up like it...
Sorry man that sucks......... At least you had an excuse I have just plain missed before and that really makes you hate yourself.
I got up at 5 and was going to go hunting but seeing 14 degrees on the outdoor thermometer changes my mind instead I started drinking coffee and...
What stove did you have before this?
We have days forecasted next week that have a high of 24 degrees and lows in the low teens. I am already blowing through my shoulder season wood :(
When I had a cat I never paid any attention to which side was down when I pulled it out to clean it and I never noticed any difference in the...