You sound like my wife :rofl: :lol: You are right though, I went out and started stacking wood to deal with my frustrations and that helped some.:)
Yeah I am whining but here it goes anyways. I have been trying to buy a small piece of property that borders our land for about 5 years. Every...
Great job on a nice buck!
Awesome story and great buck! Glad you were able to recover him !
Wow I have woodpile envy :eek: That looks great!
Wow that's a ton of wood to process! Did I ever mention I love cherry :D
Looking great!
I won't touch an oak that I dropped for at least 3 years. I am about 4-5 years out on wood though so I'm not to worried about it. I can promise...
Thanks Backwoods! Yeah I have been but I already shot my buck for the year a while back so I have been more motivated to keep getting wood while...
Got it s stacked along with some pine I split awhile back. Just a little over a cord. Put a divider pallet in there so I can pull the pine out...
Is that thing basically a small convection oven on a glass bowl?
I am sooooooo hungry :drool:
I love that stuff!
If you want a do everything grill/smoker get a kamado style one like a green egg. I have a knock off one made by chargriller and I love it. I can...
Looks great !
Awesome, I was hoping for some pictures :D
The temps were great to work in that's for sure and the sun felt good when it hit you. Some of the areas we were working in where in a hollow...
Well now that I am on a computer I can see the splitter :D I love the rocks in the background they are awesome!
Great job! What an awesome saw collection :drool:
Looks good! Nice job getting it done in the cold and snow!