What could possibly go wrong with that situation :saw::rofl: :lol: I have had a hard time convincing myself lately to get the 550XP when the 357XP...
You know what else is fun about pine? The looks and comments when you tell the people you work with that you are heating your house by burning...
15 degrees and some wind. Last night it was blowing pretty good. Loading another load of pine. House was sitting at 70 this morning with last...
Nice pics! Looks like they made short work of it!
Looks and sounds great! I have been wanting a 550 but now you have me thinking a 545 would do......
Not cool.....glad it was your boots and not mine!
We are probably going to be wishing we had these temps in January when it is -40 lol
I have a cheaper version of the Egg called the. Chargriller Akorn and love it! I use it all the time.
We would get along great man :thumbs::D
It was 23 degrees last night at 8:30 and I put a full load of pine in the stove it is 16 degrees right now, the house is sitting at 71 degrees and...
Great deal man! Congrats!
:rofl: :lol:
Sometimes I wonder if I am losing my mind.......:hair:
It is 25 degrees now and headed to 13 degrees tonight with a high tomorrow of 24. If this keeps up I am headed to Alaska for the warm...
Awesome job!
Thanks all for the words of wisdom! Started getting my head screwed on straight today and it is time to move on with a better attitude :yes:
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
You passed on that dude? That would have been the biggest buck I ever saw in the stand. The only bucks I have running around here are little 8's...
There is a guy I work with that built his chimney out some solid metal pipe for well casing just so he can have an intentional fire in it every...
Yeah tell me about it......... it seems like every time I try to buy property it usually goes like this though.