I totally agree that they used to have a great reputation however as of right now I would have a hard time recommending them to anyone. Even the...
Looks great! My wife made a Blackberry pie the other night and it was great.
It's a bunch of marketing bull crap in my opinion. They are basically describing a burn in the fire box, a secondary combustion stage, and the a...
Here are a few pictures showing how I set my loads up for long burns. You can see that it is just the front of the wood burning with a little bit...
Looks fantastic! Congratulations on a great install!
It should be the other way around. Very dry wood will offgas quicker and should throw better secondaries when hot then green wood which is trying...
Man you are like the craigslist guru !
Sorry wasn't trying to Derail this thread.
I haven't had that experience at all in fact if the stove is shut down to soon it will still get itself working correctly. In regards to using wet...
Put the blower on it makes a huge difference in getting the heat out of those stoves!!
Holy smokes thats a stud of a buck!!
Are you sure that video isn't in slow motion :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: At least that is what it looked like :whistle:
Well I booked my slot today so I have a few months to decide........:banana: Maybe I will have a different saw by then :cool:
Wow, I have never seen any for that price before
That's what I would guess
If I wanted to get in line do I have to send the saw now or can I wait until a few weeks a head of time as I'm not sure I want to be without my...
You know you want to ;)
I will be the first to say the Akorn is not an Egg, or a Vision or a kamado Joe but for what it is and what it cost me it has met any expectation...
I have had both cat and noncat stoves with my current stove being a Pacific Energy Alderlea T6 noncat. I have roughly 2450 sq ft of finished space...
Have you ported very many 357XP's? If so how do they respond and do they get noticeably stronger? My 357XP has a substantial muffler mod and seems...