Good morning everyone!
31/73 elm
27/78 chunks
I've drawn from 2 different stacks and burned a bunch of chunks so it's hard to tell. Around Feb 1 is considered the halfway point and we usually...
Good morning everyone! Zero but a big warm up coming along with a mess.
-1/69 Elm and Black Locust
9/76 Shagbark, Black Locust, Hard Maple for the overnight.
I was thinking the same.
That was 3 hours ago. 8 out now.
Good morning everyone! A sunny and cold one ahead before the wet mess tomorrow. I'm going to process a couple small batches in need of splitting...
11/72 elm and shagbark
Good morning everyone! Sunny and windy day ahead with another short cold blast starting tonight. Moving wood is in the plan for today.
31/74 elm
25/74 chunks and skinnies
I enjoy winter but could do without the roller coaster extremes.
That's what it's been like here. It's -8 this morning and 37 is forecast for tomorrow.
Good morning everyone! -8 coldest night of the season so far. Big warm-up tomorrow.
-8/71 Elm. Coldest night of the season so far.
11/75 elm. It will be 10 years in March that I've been retired and I can't imagine working for someone else again.
Good morning everyone! I'm on the upswing after a 24 hr bug that my wife brought home from work on Wed. hit me yesterday.