18/73 Ironwood chunks
Good morning everyone! Snow, sleet, rain, and wind today. Kinda limits outdoor activity.
14/73 Ironwood chunks
17/73 Ironwood and elm
Good morning everyone! A windy day ahead. I'm undecided on my plan at this point.
12/70 Ironwood
Good morning everyone!
21/74 ironwood chunks
20/76 elm, shagbark, ironwood
I absolutely hate "some assembly required". The directions are usually ambiguous or apply to several variations of the product.
I was wrong. Looking at the snow from outside in daylight with a tape measure, we got about 6 inches.
Good morning everyone! It looks like we got about an inch of snow and it's going to end soon. Why am I not surprised? No big plans for the day.
22/72 just coals. I'm going to let it sit a bit before I clean the glass and then restart.
I'm into a vein of hop hornbeam chunks from spring 2021. They sure burn nice.
I forgot to list nap as part of my plan for the day, but it will happen.
Good morning everyone! I think we are all set for the "big" snowstorm so I'm not sure what my plan is today.
20/73 elm
I've only had them a couple times and never got excited about them.
Very windy here today.
I've lived here 32 years and am constantly upgrading my heating efficiency. New windows and exterior doors in 2017. New siding. Downstairs was...