11/70 windy. Ironwood chunks
Good morning everyone! The wind seems not quite as bad right now as yesterday. The highest gust at the airport was 41 mph. There is a big drift in...
17/72 and very windy. Hard Maple, Shagbark, Black Locust for the overnight
Seems like lots of airline disasters in a short period of time lately. I'm not flying anytime soon.
I covered the wood on the front porch yesterday and will be working off my SHTF pile in the attached garage until the wind gets back to a...
Good morning everyone! Very windy and drifting snow. I don't have much of a plan for the day yet.
15/69 ironwood chunks and a hard Maple round. Furnace is running. Strong West wind hammering the front of the house.
Burning down coals with some pine so to get the stove cleaned out for the cold blast coming.
It looks like wind and blowing snow will be the story here.
Good morning everyone! About 3 inches of snow so far. Forecasts for totals vary greatly. It looks like wind and drifting snow will be a bigger...
21/73 Ironwood chunks Forecasts for total snow vary greatly but it looks like lots of wind ahead
21/75 ironwood chunks
Thanks!
I have a pile of black locust bark that has sat uncovered for 3 years. Will it be any good for campfires this summer? I just pulled a couple...
After you split and stack it, let us know how it measures up.
Good morning everyone! Snow totaling 7-8 inches starting tonight through tomorrow. Bring it on!
I would say about 1/3 of a cord. Maybe a little less.
6/68 ironwood
Good morning everyone!