I usually put one BL split in an overnight load mixed with other hardwoods.
Good morning everyone! It looks like some of the snow will be leaving slowly over the next few days. Gotta like that.
28/72 black locust to be followed by elm
Sorry to hear this.
I was wrong. It was 10 at the time I posted. It is 6 now, but once we get out of the singles this morning, that's it for at least a few days
Good morning everyone! The single digits plus and minus are gone for a while.
10/73 Cherry and lumber cutoffs
I have. I cut back some very old bushes and kept the stuff that was big enough to bother with. Very dense.
I take whatever I can get and use it all in the appropriate situation for its characteristics.
LMAO!!!
Good morning everyone! 17 out. Much better than the -10 we hit yesterday. Cold again tonight then some moderate temps for a while.
17/70 elm
It's amazing how much easier it is to heat the house when 40 mph gusts aren't pounding it.
Good morning everyone! -5 but no wind finally. It looks like the worst is over for a while at least. Wood moving is part of the plan. A nap is a...
-4/74 Elm on top of a bed of BL coals
-1 now.
Thanks! I hope you do as well.
Good morning everyone! The wind is finally back to reasonable levels. It looks like some nice winter weather for a few days. My head and my body...
4/72 subzero by sunrise. Black Locust
Nice looking splits!