It is, but still primo BTU's that will burn just fine in the stove.
damm that would be handy!!! Ill be right next door to you tomorrow in Brimfield
I was just talking with my secretary about if she brought her wood in yet. She said NO, I still have to buy it! I said, what do they charge you,...
Looks like you and the Mrs had a great time. Lots of cool stuff to see down there.
I have to be honest with myself and with all of you. I was a little disappointed that Brads face wasn’t on the poster like the cliff pic. Great...
You’ve been busy is see. You and miss Carol are doing a fantastic job:stacker:
How many cord of BL would you venture to guess you’re up to Brad?
Sweet deal!!!
Glad it worked out Brad!!! What can I say I’m an enabler :D
Looks good. The Polaris must be super handy
There are a lot of members in this area of the country. Someone should set up a GTG before the weather turns.
Looks like a Mingo Marker
This should split ok then. 95 percent of the Elm was barkless.
I haven't split any yet other than a couple pieces to do a comparison. I plan to make and fill a few more firewood boxes. Two or three for the...
I don't know Brad. You look to be a pretty big guy in your pics. The little rear handle versions of the top handles may be too small for your...
Eric with his artistic skills needs to design a Buzzsaw Brad poster holding a chainsaw saying “We want you!” Or “You can cut it!”
Definitely different than I’m used to here in the Northern US. Cool selection of wood.
We knew you couldn’t resist the Locusts charms. Great job Brad!!! Two scores on two days, you must be tired. It’ll be worth it when old man winter...
It appears he installed or had installed a waterproof system that goes in between the floor joists. Like a plastic panel that clips in on side...
Find out who runs the park and ask if it’s permissible. Could offer up a liability form like Brad uses. Can’t hurt to ask. I do feel your pain...