Looks as though another video game is in order.
I know a local tree guy was getting $700 for a 6/7 cord grapple load last year. This year I see its $850.
Normally I don’t travel very far at all. I have 21 acres and have scored several nice scrounges within 2-3 miles of my house. I did just make an...
These pictures are only 10 days apart. The Cherry really got darker. I think part of it is that it has rained quite a bit today. [IMG] [IMG]
I wasnt referring to you Brad. There are members who come home and the BL has quite literally been dropped at there doorstep by the tree company....
Some species just pop in color. Cherry, Mulberry, Black Walnut, etc. You should make a Crayola stack
What if you offered them at a discounted rate to get rid of them.
I know your joking. I don’t really need the wood, just can’t help myself.
I'm pretty well set on Oak at the moment. If it was Locust, Sugar Maple or Beech I may take your advice. Doesn't help that everyone and their...
They cut these trees at the end of last week. Hadn't been to that section of town until today. Surprise, surprise. This is a 3' minimum DBH trunk...
The state can kiss my azz. I won't be applying for any timber harvesting license.
I was thinking the same thing. I have to pay the state to cut trees that are already down on the sides of the road that they normally pay state...
I don’t know of any permits like that in MA. I noticed most halfway decent wood scores have a do not take sign on the wood within a day of it...
Better hurry!!! They won't last!!! I'm in Spencer, which is central MA. I just posted the Leominster one for giggles. Couldn't believe someone...
You know how people say things like I wish I could get that deal near me. Or around here they want money for everything. Well this is what deals...
Yes Makita owns Dolmar. To the best of my knowledge the Makita gas chain saws are still made in the Dolmar factory in Germany.
Never see stuff like that around me. More like they want you to pay them to cut their trees and clean up the brush. Sometimes I feel like calling...
Dealers can be fickle. I've found smaller shops where the owner is involved and is actually there are usually the best. My Dolmars I bought from...
You're gonna get all kinds of responses. Most will likely say Stihl 362 or Husky 562, which are the top dogs in the 60cc class. Others will say...
I'm curious to this myself. Around here they get $120-$125 a cord for log length. A lot of the loads I see are pecker poles, twisties, or huge azz...