I didn’t say there is no Locust around me. Just very little in my town or touching towns. The town I work in which is about 45 minutes north of me...
Man that sucks!!!
Meanwhile on PA facebook.... [MEDIA]
Definitely not Ash with those leaves. Looks like a Swamp White Oak leaf.
Certainly no shortage of %#%holes here in MA
Ohhh nooo!!! You've become "that guy". The guy everyone in town knows as the crazy wood guy!!! The guy everyone says "Kids, don't look him in...
BTW.... The first pic of him standing over the blocks reminds me of Blood Sport Verrrrryyyyy Goooood.... But brick not hit baccckkkk!!!
I'm confused..... Did the little guy get a video game or not??? :thumbs:
Especially when they're Red Oak and 10" long :p
Beetles also seem to like Hickory. Like Dennis said, all part of the fun. Not much you can do about it, other than kiln dry your wood.
He got called to work at 3:30am for an emergency. Got home and the power went out shortly thereafter. Then he had to be at work for normal 7am...
Perfect size trees to process. Get after em'
It was new to him. Used generator. I don’t think he printed off a manual
My brother bought a new to him generator a few weeks ago. Said his 5500 watt was too small. I think the new one is 8500w. Anyway, he lost power...
I must live in the wrong state. Very few farmers left around here. The ones who are would either: *Laugh you off the property *Look at you like...
Sounds like way to much hassle for what you get. How do they check the amount of wood you have? Do you have to go to a check station, and then...
Excellent point. Very well made.
So this weekend you got Hickory on Saturday, Cherry on Saturday, and Black Locust on Sunday??? This is getting out of hand Brad, even for you!!!
I’ve noticed the exact same thing. All the good free scores are sitting on asphalt In a urban area. I’m surrounded by woods, but you couldn’t get...
I’m sure you’ll love it