For sure there are smaller framed guys you are strong as an ox. Guys like Franco Columbo, a former Mr. Olympia and Arnold’s training partner who...
Usually the 6.4x12 trailers have a 3500 lb axle and a 2990 gvw. Weighing in the neighborhood of 900-1000 lbs empty they can carry 1900-2100 lbs....
I did an inventory check on my IBC totes. I have 8 full of Red Maple and Black Birch, 6 full of Eastern White Pine, 3 full of Cherry, and 3 full...
Yeah, I’d say your trailer pic with the White Oak has a good 2/3rds-3/4 of a cord. That’s a good 3000 +lbs plus the weight of the trailer, which...
I second the video idea. Looks pretty cool.
I’m pretty much in agreement with the others. If it’s only a few seconds I’ll leave it running. Otherwise I shut it off.
What size is the trailer? Does the Jeep tow it pretty decent?
Nice!!!
I have to agree with the others. I’d be splitter shopping. 13-14 whacks is a lot of effort for one round. I’m impressed with your determination...
That’s interesting. Gotta make due with what you have to choose from. Nice job!!!
We all need to remember this was a company deal specifically for employees. While it’s awesome his wife was able to get them that deal, it’s not...
You got some nice wood out of it:dex: Ive been using CL free section and FB Marketplace to look for wood for a few weeks. It’s hit or miss, the...
That’s a big tree. Nice job working up that monster!!! How’d you get the pieces into the dump trailer?
I’d suggest renting or hiring a backhoe or excavator to flatten out an area and build a retaining wall if needed
I’m not sure what the metal is from. I’d say it’s around 24-26 gauge. I do plan to weight them down with some pieces of wood.
Nice job!!! What’s the wood on the black trailer? Sycamore?
I believe you can only dead stuff already laying on the ground and in some states they mark where and what you can cut.
Not too much progress on the wood. I did get about a cord of Black Locust that is in rounds right now awaiting destiny with the Super split. I...
I've been on the lookout for some reasonably priced ways to cover my open stacks. Not being a big fan of tarps, I looked for cheap metal panels on...
Where are you guys buying your ketchup that it smells like cat pizz